Our non-medical grade Child Reusable Face Covers are designed to cover the mouth & nose to minimize risk when leaving the house. The double-layer cover is crafted in soft organic cotton & bamboo from viscose with a cotton lining and can be reused after washing. It features over-the-ear loops which are stretchy to give a secure & adjustable fit and can be tightened with a knot.
Please note, this is not a medical-grade cover and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction and has not been industry-tested. This product should be washed according to the instructions before using for the first time & after every use.
Due to hygiene reasons, this face covering is non-returnable
We created our covers to provide protection for our customers as well as the wider community. By using a non-medical cover it will protect others if you are unknowingly sick, especially important when coming into contact with a superhero essential worker.
• Shell made from our signature organic cotton 30% & 70% bamboo fabric
• Lining made from 100% cotton
• Over-the-ear straps elastic straps
• Not suitable for children under 2 years
• Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept exchange or returns of this item
• Measures 14.5cm x 12.5cm
• Elastic length measures 13.5cm
• We recommend that children over 12 wear an Adult size M cover
How to wear the face cover effectively
Putting on their face cover
• Wash cover before reusing
• Wash or sanitise hands
• Ensure your hair is away from your face
• Place cover over your nose & mouth and secure the loops behind your ears
• Adjust if needed to ensure your nose & mouth are fully covered
• Avoid touching your face or the cover whilst wearing
How to remove their face cover
• Wash or sanitise hands
• Avoid touching the front of the cover
• Remove the loops from your ears
• Wash before reusing
How to wash
• Wash first before use
• Machine wash cold
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry low
• Do not dry clean
Safety note: this cover should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
PERSONALISATION: case sensitive, up to 10 characters. Please note: Personalised items will be fulfilled in 5 working days. Personalised items are non-refundable.