- You’ll save 15% off RRP by purchasing our Hospital Bag Essentials
- Crafted from the softest and safest materials including our signature 70% bamboo & 30% organic cotton blend, and 100% pure cotton
When your little one arrives into the world, you want to have all the essentials you need ready and waiting for them. The MORI Hospital Bag Essentials set is the perfect way to guarantee only the softest and safest fabrics touch your baby’s delicate skin when they’re born. Everything included is carefully crafted from bamboo and organic cotton to keep little one calm and happy, so you can focus on embracing the most unforgettable moments.
MORI Hospital Bag Essentials includes:
- Front-opening Sleepsuit
- Kimono Bodysuit
- Baby Blanket - (78 x 87cm)
- Large Muslin - (110 x 110cm)
MORI’s Front-Opening Sleepsuit, kimono and baby blanket is made from bamboo and organic cotton, which is breathable and thermoregulating. Both bodysuit and sleepsuit feature easy opening nickel-free poppers so if you’re just getting used to dressing a tiny human, both essentials will make it seem a little simpler. Kimono bodysuits are an easy way to dress your little one as you don’t have to pull the clothing over their head, which can sometimes be distressing for a newborn baby. With a simple yet clean wrap style, you place baby on their back to comfortably dress them, and easily take care of any messy nappy changes.
MORI’s large muslin swaddle blanket is made from 100% pure cotton, which has been loosely woven to ensure breathability when swaddling your little one. Both the newborn blanket and muslin can be used for swaddling your baby, helping them to sleep better.
- Nickel free poppers
- Scratch mitts on sleepsuit & bodysuit under 6m
- Five colours available for variants: grey, white, blush stripe, blue stripe & grey stripe
- MORI print in one corner of muslin
- Pocket detailing on front-opening sleepsuit
- All items machine washable on 30°C
- Tumble dry on low or line dry naturally for best results
Shop our Gifts Collection here.
For size information, please see our Size Guide.
For Shipping information, please see our Shipping page.