The Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Omega-3 Fish Oil Capsules For Pregnancy are specially formulated for expecting mothers. Omega-3 fatty acids are critical for a baby's development and wellbeing, from trying to conceive right through to breastfeeding. One capsule per day contains the perfect amount of DHA (a type of Omega-3) for a baby's development and mum's health. DHA forms a major part of our brain, eye and skin tissue which a growing baby needs a lot of. The capsules are easy to digest even for sensitive pregnant tummies and easy for the body to absorb.
While fish oil is safe to take, you should always check with your doctor before taking this supplement if you are on medication, such as blood thinners, are about to have surgery or have health concerns.
• One-a-day for 560mg DHA
• Ingredients: pure Fish Oil from sardine, anchovy & mackerel
• Coating: fish gelatin, glycerol BP and Vitamin E, tocopherol (natural preservative)
• Pack contains 30 capsules
• Best taken with meals to help the body absorb Omega-3
• 100% recyclable glass pot & card box
• Sustainably caught wild fish from Norwegian fisheries
• Suitable for adults and children over 12 years
• Packaging dimensions: 9.2cm x 9.2cm x 6.7m
• Packaging weight: 170g
IFOS Certified Purity: Every batch of Mums & Bumps Omega-3 Fish Oil Capsules is tested twice by Bare Biology and tested independently by IFOS. They are tested for radioactivity and to ensure they don’t contain iodine. This is why they can guarantee that the fish oil is pure, fresh and safe.
No Vitamin A: There is no vitamin A in the Mums and Bumps capsules so they are perfectly safe for pregnant mums.
Keep somewhere cool, dry and out of kids' reach.
Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.